COVNA is a world-leading valve manufacturer based in Dong Guan, China. Our main products include solenoid valves, pneumatic valves,electric valves, pressure reducing valves. The company has been doing business for 18 years now and currently boasts of having four subsidiaries, more than 50 distributors globally.
All COVNA products go through a design, engineering, and manufacturing process led by highly skilled and experienced engineers using Italian technology to manufacture high-quality, safe, reliable and inexpensive valves, actuators and solutions. Manufacturing standards can be attested by the certifications earned over the years. COVNA has ISO 9001:2008 certification in addition to many other certifications like; SGS, RoHS, CNEX, TUV, CE. The certifications are proof that COVNA makes products while observing the highest quality and safety standards globally.
- Custom design and production: COVNA can design and manufacture custom valves and actuators that meet specific needs and applications. We can design valves for small air treatment units to large-scale fluid systems.
- Quality Assurance: Besides designing and manufacturing high-quality products, COVNA also offers 100% testing services on all components to ensure they are working optimally at peak performance.
- What’s more – COVNA offers large stock & on-time delivery 5 to 10 days. We also provide unmatched after sales service and a 1-year warranty on all products.
COVNA’s Mission and Values
- To become the preferred automation application valve industry leader in the world. COVNA also aims to build the largest information exchange platform with special focus on science and technology, academics, water treatment technology, environmental protection and transfer of incubation via COVNA Industrial Conferences, an initiative that has been in existence since 2016.
- COVNA also believes in giving back to society. Every year, COVNA Group contributes thousands of dollars to poverty eradication efforts in China’s outlying mountain area. COVNA values and supports charity and public welfare initiatives.