Successfully added to the request form!
2W31 Brass Water Solenoid Valve - Direct Acting
2W31 Brass Water Solenoid Valvewith high frequency direct lifting diaphragm construction. Open from 0 bar with large flow rate. Applied to low pressure system. Available in 12v dc, 24v dc, 24v ac, 110v ac and 220v ac. 2 materials for your choice, brass and stainless steel. Suitable for water, air, oil, gas, etc. Widely used in various automatic applications. Available in G and NPT thread.
COVNA committed to be your No.1 solenoid valve manufacturer and we will help you to choose the right and quality solenoid valve basic on your requirements.
Inquiry us to get the best price!
- Function:Normally Closed
- Pressure:0-1.0 MPa (10 bar)
- Voltage:DC-12V, 24V; AC-24V, 120V, 240V/60Hz; 110V, 220V/50Hz
- Temperature of Media:-10~80℃ (14℉ to 176℉)
- Suitable Media:Water, Air, Oil, Gas, etc
Features Of 2W31 Brass Solenoid Valve:
● Direct lifting diaphragm construction with high frequency.
● Open from 0 bar with a large flow rate.
● Responsive, fast opening or closing.
● Easy to install. Available in threaded and flanged connection.
● Normally open and normally closed are available.
● Suitable for water, oil, air and other general mediums.
● Widely used for various applications such as water treatment, car wash system, automatic equipment, and so on.
Technical Parameters of 2W31 Brass Solenoid Valve:
|Port size||3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1¼", 1½", 2"||Orifice(mm)||10, 15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50|
|Port Thread||G, BSPP, BSPT, NPT, Flange||Function||Normally Closed|
|Pressure||10 bar (145psi)||Voltage||DC-12V, 24V; AC-24V, 120V, 240V/60Hz; 110V, 220V/50Hz|
|Temperature of Media||-10~80℃ (14℉ to 176℉)||Suitable Media||Water, Air, Oil, Gas, etc|
|Size||Port Size||Orifice||Cv||Min Pressure||Max Pressure|
|2W31-10||3/8"||10||4.5||0.0 MPa||0.7 MPa||0.7 MPa|
|2W31-15||1/2"||15||4.5||0.0 MPa||0.7 MPa||0.7 MPa|
|2W31-20||3/4"||20||9.3||0.0 MPa||0.7 MPa||0.7 MPa|
|2W31-25||1"||25||12||0.0 MPa||0.7 MPa||0.7 MPa|
|2W31-32||1 1/4"||32||24||0.0 MPa||1.0 MPa||1.0 MPa|
|2W31-40||1 1/2"||40||29||0.0 MPa||1.0 MPa||1.0 MPa|
|2W31-50||2"||50||48||0.0 MPa||1.0 MPa||1.0 MPa|