Electric Gate Valvefor start and stop the flow for power plant, paper and pulp, wastewater treatment and so on. Our goal is to help you to select and manufacture suitable valves for your project.
● Valve Type: Gate valve or knife gate valve
● Valve Body Material Options: Stainless Steel 304/316/316L, Cast Iron, WCB and Carbon Steel
● Suitable Medium: Pulp, Mud, Wastewater, Water, Steam, etc
● Actuator Type: Multi-Turn Type Electric Actuator
● Voltage: 220V AC, 380V AC (Optionals: AC660V, AC440V, AC415V, AC110V, DC12V, DC24V, DC48V)
● Voltage Tolerance: ±10%
● Torque: 50N.m or 10,000N.m to ensure the valve open/close fully
● Any demand for multi-turn electric actuator valve, please contact us at email@example.com. We will help you select the best and cost-effective valve to save your cost and get more profit!
COVNA Electric Gate Valve Series
COVNA has provided more than 100 companies with electric gate valve solutions to help them carry out project operations well, improve production efficiency and obtain more benefits. At the same time, we can provide you with multi-turn actuators so that you can upgrade the original manual valve. Any demand for valve and actuator, consult us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best quote and best valve solution!
What Is Electric Gate Valve?
Electric gate valve means gate valve driven by electric actuator to fully open and fully close to start and stop the flow. Features of electric gate valve including remote control, PLC control and 4-20mA signal control to let your automation easier. Meanwhile, manual override is available.
COVNA Electric Gate Valve For Your Choice
● According to valve type: Electric gate valve or electric knife gate valve
● According to valve material: Stainless steel type, carbon steel type or cast iron type
● According to valve design standard: ANSI, JIS, DIN or GB
● According to electric gate valve actuator: Ordinary type, intelligent switch type, or intelligent adjustment type
You could control the valve by Profibus Fieldbus, Modbus Fieldbus, Hart Fieldbus, FF Fieldbus or Device Net Fieldbus to let your project runs well.
Selection Guide Of COVNA Motorized Gate Valve
● Confirm the electric gate valve actuator you need
● Confirm the voltage and signal you need
● Confirm the valve type you need
● Confirm the valve details like size, pressure, temperature and material you need
● Confirm the medium
Or send an email to email@example.com tell us the valve you need, we will help you to quote and recommend the suitable valve for you
Leave Your Message