Successfully added to the request form!
Safety Valvebelongs to automatic valve class, mainly used in boilers, pressure vessels and pipelines, control pressure does not exceed the specified value, plays an important role in protecting personal safety and equipment operation.
- Size range:DN20 to DN400
- Valve material:Stainless Steel 304/316/316L
- Pressure range:16bar to 64bar
- Working temperature:-29℃ to 450℃
The safety valve protects the steam system and storage tank from overpressure. Since they are usually the last link in the safety chain, they must be kept running under all conditions.
The safety valve discharges water vapor, neutral gas, steam and liquid when the pressure is too high. Once normal operating conditions are restored, they will shut down and no more media will be released.
Widely used in paper and pulp, boiler, power plant, food and beverage, etc.
● Size Range: DN20 to DN400
● Max. Pressure: 60 bar. If you need more high pressure, please contact us.
● Temperature: -29 to 425℃
● Material Options: CF8 or CF8M
● Connection: Flanged